RCT3+

Please do not use Internet Explorer to view TheJTroopers' official blog. Please use google chrome.
Click Here To Go To The Info Center

Monday 7 January 2013

Introducing TheJTroopers Info Centre!

Greetings JTroopers!

I am proud to announce the arrival of TheJTroopers Info Centre!

TJT Info Centre is for TJT members only. To get an account on TJT info centre, you must contact me: email ******** (replace 'at' with @ and remove the spaces (done so bots don't spam me)) or you could contact me via ***** or ******

I coded TJT Centre website from scratch and spent hours putting effort into the design.

The purpose of the website is so anything TJT-only.. like passwords to training servers, secret ideas, plans, formations, ANYTHING! Can be posted on there, only visible to those who have an account.

www.jmr.comze.com

On the centre I have coded a wall. What this basically is, is an area where users can post thoughts, notes, ideas, or anything you would like other members to know!


"Just one of the benefits of being a JTrooper"
~JMR

No comments:

Post a Comment