RCT3+

Please do not use Internet Explorer to view TheJTroopers' official blog. Please use google chrome.
Click Here To Go To The Info Center

Friday 5 October 2012

TheJTroopers Are Here!

Hey everyone!


My paintball2 team is here! You can join it at http://dplogin.com/index.php?action=viewclan&clanid=15524!


Once I get a good member count I am planning on building a HQ map for meetings (where team members come to discuss things).

I am also planning on making a few other maps for this team! :)

We are not just a "PB2 clan" we are a TEAM. Together Enjoying Any Match. Our goal is to help you enjoy paintball2 more and also to help people get better at Paintball2! To add to enjoyment, this TEAM is competitive, so don't disobey orders!

I will be posting the rules, general information Etc, on this website. So keep checking back!

I recommend you follow me on twitter here : https://twitter.com/JordanMRichards.

I hope to see you in our team!

See you around!





No comments:

Post a Comment